Search This Blog

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Psoriasis Journey #3

Rise and shine!
Topic of today:  Eucerin and Organix's Moroccan Argan Oil

I've been applying Eucerin's Original Healing tub 16 oz all over my body for two days.  I've read reviews that for some psoriasis sufferers, it completely treated their psoriasis.  For others, it lessened the appearance of inflamed skin.  I bought two tubs.  Eucerin is an emollient, therefore the content is very sticky and gooey.  After a quick, cool shower, I massage Eucerin on my skin to distribute.

I wish the lighting could be consistent to really see differences from previous photos.

06.22.13  Forehead
 Treatments:  Sun, sunscreen, Cetaphil (face wash), Yes to Cucumber moisturizer, and SLEEP
~My skin not as inflamed as last week.  The spots are getting, smaller and sometimes not apparent. However, scalp is still scaling and inflamed.  (Though, my hair is luscious from Organix products)

06.22.13  Chin
 Treatments:  Sun, sunscreen, Cetaphil (face wash), Yes to Cucumber moisturizer, and SLEEP
~I'm due for my period sometime this week.  No acne, just post hyperpigmentation of acne scars.  It's evident that I'm happy.  My chin is finally clearing up!  I really believe it is due to sufficient sleep.  I sleep for approximately 7-8 hours.  In addition to adequate sleep, I do not eat dinner.
06.22.13  Right neck, reaction to olive oil treatment
My skin around the neck is really sensitive to oil, whether it be mineral oil, olive oil, or coconut oil.  Rash and redness are frequent reactions when my neck is irritated with oil.  Organix's Moroccan Argan Oil is okay for my skin because its chemicals are suspended.  The rash usually disappears in a week or a month.  Right now, I've been applying Flexitol Naturals Eczema and Psoriasis Cream for the area.  It gives a tingly feeling just like Vick's or Salonpas. 


06.22.13  Right ear and hairline

06.22.13  Left ear and hairline

06.22.13 Left ear and hairline

06.22.13  Left elbow

06.22.13  Right elbow

06.22.13 Chest
Levels: MILD, MODERATE, SEVERE
Anxiety:  MODERATE
Stress:  MODERATE
Tiredness:  MODERATE
Sleep:  7-8 hours


Summary:
I've been using Eucerin and Organix products for 2 days.  I deviated from my previous plan of using Taclnoex throughout the journey.  I decided I want to use less chemicals on my body.

Eucerin Orginal Healing 16oz tub:
-White color
-Sticky and gooey, thick
-RUB IT in AFTER SHOWER or BATH IMMEDIATELY to lock in moisture

Organix Morrocan Argan Oil:  Shampoo, Conditioner, Deep treatment
-First wash with the Organix shampoo to lift scales away from scalp
-Rinse shampoo
-Apply Organix conditioner on scalp and hair and leave for 5 minutes
-Rinse conditioner
-Apply Organix deep treatment moisturizer for 5 minutes
            -Apply generously onto scalp
            -Wrap tightly with plastic food wrap to create heat




No comments:

Post a Comment