Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Scalp Psoriasis Treatment Suggestion #2

Scalp Psoriasis Treatment Suggestion #2:  Therapeutic Denorex, $9.99
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 07.27.13






 
After two nights, Denorex did it!  I am impressed!  I mixed Personal Care T-gel with Denorex for the strength of about 2.3% coal tar.  Tonight, I am going to use Organix Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo and conditoner.  I will alternate my shampoos since I know the immediate effectiveness of Denorex (the manufacturer directed to use Denorex sparingly).
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
07.26.13
"The tingle tells you it's working"
Got that right!  Like mint was poured on my scalp while showering.
First night was last night 07.25.13

Excellent reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/DENOREX-SHAMPOO-THERAPEUTIC-Health-Beauty/product-reviews/B000GCY2CY

Disclaimer:
There is no cure for psoriasis. There is no standardized regimen for the treatment of psoriasis. There are available over-the-counter and homemade treatments. Please see your dermatologist for any changes in appearance of your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment